Our next stop* was the Wailea Beach Resort and Spa of the Marriott chain of resorts. It was a great location and was just minutes from where I would be taking my dip in the Pacific Ocean and even closer to that soaring helicopter ride over the islands. They offer a very nice room and have some great amenities. Their meeting room and accommodations include this:
We strive for excellence in everything we do, including offering you meeting options that bring the Marriott experience to every event. Here are a few reasons why the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is a great choice for your next meeting.
- 21 meeting rooms and 45,000 square feet of total meeting space.
- 60,000 square feet of outdoor function space for events of up to 1,000 attendees.
- The rooftop Pacific Terrace boasts 16,000 square feet of event space under the stars.
- Multiple flexible breakout rooms.
- Lokelani Ballroom features award-winning murals.
- The latest in-house audiovisual presentation technology and wireless Internet access in all meeting rooms and guest rooms.
- The resort’s professional sales staff is ready to assist with any event.
- Creative catering and theme parties customizable for quick service and affordability.
I was very pleased with the fresh pineapple infused cold water they offered in the lobby. I guess it the the trivial things we tend to remember. I was also given an opportunity to meet with a local chef and watch as he made an awesome Ahi Tuna dish that I was able to sample. We were given a tour of a cool lettuce farm and a mushroom farm. It seems that if you can provide a product that does not have to be imported from the mainland or other places afar, you have a leg up on your competition and can make a good living. I think I’ll stick to what I do instead of watching mushrooms grow, although, the scenery is nice.
They do it right on Maui and the Marriott was no exception.
Photo Via: Marriott Wailea Beach Resort and Spa
*This trip was sponsored by the Hawaii Tourism Authority as a part of the So Much More Hawaii Tour.